Look into the background of any certified success in any field of profession and you will see small steps forward shadowed by gigantic mishaps and mistakes which every single successful person will attribute to their long-term achievements.
Before we go any further it’s important to note that success is fundamentally a mind frame that results in a physical achievement and so the application of a successful mind can apply to any and every single thing that we set our mind to.
We would also like to point out that successful and righteous are two different things and being successful does not require one to have moral obligations to humanity. We all know that just handful of the world’s most financially stacked people could resolve much of the world food, water and shelter issues in just a matter of a few weeks.
It's a fact that the average millionaire files for bankruptcy at least 3 times before getting the formula correct. So never be disheartened when being slumped by a failure.
Analyse Without Emotion and Rebuild With Fire in the Belly.
To become a successful and amount the finances you desire you must know the lifestyle and the mind frame required to mastermind your way to success.
Here are 5 Facts About the Average Millionaire.
- Half of all millionaires are self-employed or own their own business
- Only 20% of millionaires are retirees. Around 80% still go to work.
- According to the book The Millionaire Next Door, only 20% of millionaires inherited their wealth. The other 80% earned their cash on their own.
- Half of all millionaires are self-employed or own a business. Around 80% of millionaires are college graduates. Only 18% of millionaires have Master’s degrees. Eight% have law degrees, 6% have medical degrees, and 6% have PhDs.
- There are approximately 1,226 billionaires in the world. Women make up 8.5% of those but as times are changing more and women are monetising their talents and abilities giving the saying “It’s a man’s world” a run for its money.
Here are Some of the Common Characteristics of Millionaires.
- Live below their means – Meaning just because they can afford the luxurious all singing all dancing 32 roomed grand mansion by the hill doesn’t mean it’s the first thing they go out and buy.
- Lead frugal lifestyles – You will find that most of the millionaires who have genuinely worked hard to get where they are typically very intelligent spenders and still search for a bargain.
- Are self-employed or own their own business – If you don’t know already, you will never become rich solely working for someone else.
- Plan and study investments – Again intelligent spending, an intelligent millionaire will bolster his streams of incomes with studious decisions to invest their money.
- Are not always at the top of their class (some didn’t even go to college) – You don’t need a piece of paper to make it big.
- In the current state that the world is in we need more people focusing their successful minds on the uplifting of humanity.